Penticton Permaculture People, (PPP) has been launched to gather like minds,
Earth Care - People Care - Fair Share
Below is a bit of a semi-organized rant, written out for brainstorming purposes:
- If you have noticed or looked into the mass amount of studys, books & professionals who have diagnosed the history of the banking industry (in general) and its allegedly corrupt practices, PPP aims to take care of the long term and short term of people
- A good book is 'The Creature From Jekyll Island'
- Ill build a page for a bit more info on banking, but just do a google search and lots will come up.
- If you have done research on how the political system is ran in the modern day, PPP helps with its ethics.
- If you think how the process of discussion and remedying problems we use nowadays doesnt work, PPP can help.
- Using Dynamic Facilitation & The Wisdom Council process. (this has worked so well in Austria that it was recently put into the constitution.)
- If you notice strange laws in place at the local level or global level PPP could be for you.
- You've noticed that money is practically the most powerful force in today's world. While the standard of living and health should be the main goal and are paying for it in various ways.
- With so much land available to be used, we still have people homeless - Laws prevent them from building any kind of basic shelter. (many other reasons).
- With so much land available, the average person is not allowed to build a shelter for himself. Due to rules, bylaws & regulations.
There is allot more of why the PPP has been started, But these are a few of my personal reasons for being part of the group.